At MVR we work on the belief that everything changes and
- It is possible to change anything in your organisation
- it may just take time and effort
- People aren't resistant to change - unless we make them.
- Change is both simple and complex
We have worked with both private and public sector leaders
to initiate and make change happen. Over the years we have
discovered three key principles:
Awareness of Current Reality
- Understand where you are
- What are the real issues that need tackling?
- What is it that you really want?
Awareness of Self
- Change your behaviours, systems, attitudes and don't expect
others to change until you do
- Keep track of your progress
- Work with what works well and learn from and discard what
Be completely serious about the Change
- Never embark on a change unless you are serious about
- Don't embark if you are going to see it was a waste of
time and effort
We work with leaders to develop themselves and thereby create
a coherent plan to make change happen. The IoD in the UK conducted
a survey of the top companies and identified that 70% of all
change projects fail and the reason is the lack of thought
about people. It is people that have to change not just the
Information Technology, Process, Training Program.
We have a number of tools and options to help:
Click on the link above to find out more about Change Management
tools, or please contact the MVR office on 01825 712373 or
e-mail us at the link below.