MBTI Team Olympics is one of a number of different team events
that we run. It is a fun, series of specially designed events
to highlight the strengths of different MBTI Types. The event
requires a minimum of 15 people and will be run over a day
- morning a briefing on MBTI and then the Olympic event.
There are a series of events for each team to complete. It
is a competitive event and can be run both outdoors or indoors.
There are slight variations depending on venue.
- Blind-person's Basketball
- Losing Your Marbles
- Bucket and Water Brigade
- Three-legged golf
- Coconot so shy
- Dot Circuits Relay
- The Impossible Puzzle
- Compassless Orienteering
The events are designed not to be too strenious and therefore
everybody can participate.
Other Team Events
We run a number of team events for large and small groups.
- In the Movies - teams have to develop a short film (one
of our most popular team events)
- Treasure Hunt with a difference
- The Creativity Challenge - a mix of games that challenge
teams to solve problems. It can be run with small and large
- Survival - An overnight and day event where teams learn
the techniques of bushcraft to survive a night outdoors.
If we can help your team by running a team development activity,
then call the MVR office on 01825 712373 or email us (see