Do you ever...
- Feel frustrated at the end of the day that you have not
achieved what you wanted to do?
- Lack direction and running in ever decreasing circles?
· Have a growing "to do" list?
- Want more "life" and less "work" in your day?
- Find others seem to rob you of your time?
- Have too many meetings that don't achieve what you expect?
We guess you have tried a number of things and maybe pills
might help? Well, we don't have any, but we can help you.
The blurb on benefits:
We might not be able to keep you regular (we recommend lots
of roughage); we can help you be more organised
- Achieve key goals and priorities
- Feel more in control and more fulfilled (yes we help
at home too)
- Reduced levels of stress and better work/life balance
- And much, much more…
What can you expect?
Our workshop is the usual mix of group discussion and input
from the trainer (hopefully not boring - although this can
reduce stress through sleep being induced). During the workshop,
there will be plenty of time and opportunity to exchange ideas
and ask questions - though we never overrun (wouldn't do at
a time management workshop).
To support you we provide an inexpensive (to us and free
to you) workbook crammed with ideas, tips and tools, just
in case sleep did catch you up and you miss something.
Our Trainer - Craig Williams
Craig has worked with a wide range of public and public sector
organisations (he really has) and has considerable business
and line management experience. Craig enjoys working with
participants to help them identify how they can, maximise
their potential. He wrote this and so would like you to think
he has some wit.
What is included?
Our fun, packed day starts with tea and coffee and the usual
boring bits - introductions and then:
The Importance of time management
and just how good are you?
- Get rid of the clutter
- Stop procrastinating - just do it
- Working on the big stuff and not the chaff
- Taking control of your time
Tools for organising your
- Dealing with interruptions·
- Organise your day - the 15 minute priority·
- Tackling time bandits·
- Managing Meetings - different meetings for different
- Effective Delegation for you and your staff
- Taking the stress out of deadlines
Identifying your key "roles"
and goals - "who you are and what you want to achieve"
- Personal and Business Goals
- Setting goals - annual, monthly and weekly
- Planning ahead
- Prioritising - the difference between important
- Identifying and removing obstacles and time bandits
through using a personal time log
"Sharpening your Saw"·
- Body - Physical Well-Being
- Mind· Spirit
- Personal Action Planning
Do something, do anything…
We hope this appeals to you and so phone us (01825 712373
- we are lonely and would love to chat - after all we manage
ourselves extremely well and can spare the time)